Thread: Advice please
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 08:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Advice please

I was injured at work almost a year ago. Won't bore you with the details but I am seeking opinions from people who have been thru it so to speak. I have a paracentral bulge at T7 and T8 and a bulging disk at L4 and L5 that is impinging on the nerve exitint the left formina. There are also multiple other bulging disks in both the thoracic and lumbar regions.

One Dr. a nuerologists told me I had degenerative disks desease and it was normal for my age. He also toldd me that there was nothing on the Mri that he could see to indicate why I had pain in the T and L regions. The pain management dr seemed more interested in the T region even though the L region can be so painful walking, standing or most any other activity is unbearable.

To date I have had PT, myofascial release, bilateral steroid injections 2x. What is the likely course of my treatment from here?

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote