View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:42 PM
----

10 yr Member
----

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochagirl13 View Post
I never get to get a scooter when I go shopping. They are always taken. I suspect mostly by overweight people. I'm not saying they don't need a scooter but I don't see them with a cane or disabled parking. They don't seem to have any walking issues in the parking lot. Besides their shopping cart didn't have a fruit or vegetable in it. I don't even try shopping anymore. I guess if I want to go shopping, I'll have to get my own scooter.

We have so many obese people around here riding scooters up and down the street and at Wal-Mart. Yes like you say....not one fruit or veggie. It is kinda irritating to see, but walking for them is difficult as well, being so large. Some of them can't do anything about it, but a lot of them can if they start eating fruit and be active....getting things taken care of. It would be easier on their knees so they could walk free.

I'm in my 30's and already driving a scooter in stores to save my energy and keep my legs from getting too stiff. I am doing all I can to combat this, but I have no control over it...they could.

Even worse is to see a at child....I mean a child under 10 years old...makes me just......