View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 09:19 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Question SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS w/TOPAMAX.................

Has anyone else had problems with short term memory loss with Topamax,regardless of how long you've been taking it? I had a neighbor when I was living with my Dad,caring for him,that was on it.She told me that it was a side effect of Topamax,because she was taking it also,but what scared me the most was that 3-4 months later she had a stroke.I have no idea if the Topamax had anything to do with it,but she was only 40 years old,and this was in 2005! Plus other than her Bi-Polar disease,she was in perfect health physically,she was actually a Registered Nurse!Her stroke took us all by surprize!
So,does anyone else have problems with short term memory loss that is taking Topamax? Or are there any other side effects that I just don't know about,since I'm taking enough medication to knock out an entire town! I really wouldn't know which side effects are coming from which medicine,anybody?

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote