View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 12:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello,
Hello, i am new to this message board. I have read all of your posts. I understand the pain and lonelyness you feel. People around us that do not have our conditions can not understand no matter how much we try to tell them how we feel. I too felt like my life is over. I am 35yrs old, I am a diabetic, and i suffer from peripheral neuropathy in my feet. I had back surgery because i had a herniated disc. the drs. thought that perhaps that was the thing causing the burning, pin needle pain, sharp shooting pain, and super extra sensitve to the touch type of pain.

My feet also swell. Anyway, now the drs do not know if its nerve damage from the herniated disc, or from the diabetes. I have two boys, 10yrs old, and 8 yrs old. I miss doing things with them. We had so many plans on going fishing and hunting, and doing other "manly" things. LOL. But, that ship has sailed. I now just thank God that i can still see them and they can see me, even if i am lying in bed most of the time. i do work, at a Call center, but i am sitting most of the day. i do have to leave work sometimes because the pain is tooo much. yes, i cry myself to sleep almost everynight. i am going on 3 yrs with this. I joined this because i do not want to feel alone anymore. I am always in my room all alone while my family is out eating, or at the movies, or something.
i am here if you need someone to listen or type with.
aguirda1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote