View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 04:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Update - Depacon Infusion

So I started my first infusion in the Dr.'s office yesterday afternoon. I did 1000mg for first dose and now 500mg. I may have noticed a bit of difference but they also gave me 25 mg of Phenergan and 60 mg of Toradol. About 2 hours after first infusion, I started to feel a bit better, not great...but better. I give myself the infusion treatments every 8 hours. The home healthcare nurse met me at the Drs office to show me how to hook up yesterday. Its pretty simple and each infusion takes about 30 mins.

Good news.... I slept last night. Not great sleep, but still the best sleep Ive had since this all started. I will call his office to check in in the morning and we will decided how many more treatments to do.

He did believe the TBI caused the Status Migranosus and hes starting with treating that. So far I am pleased and have had very few side effects. I am in the comfort of my parents house and not a hospital and thats very nice. I got a nice nap in too today.

Concussion, I hope you are feeling much better. Bears Fan, Welcome - this is a great place to feel normal, get support, and helpful info
Stewardess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote