View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 05:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Don't apologise Vrae lol!

That article is informative and interesting....CRPS is a negative thing to consider in any light, I think we all know that. I wasn't trying to criticise you for posting it, just saying that it is possible to overload on information of this type, and frighten yourself silly, so once read it is best tucked away so that we can live the life we still have, rather than concentrating on some of what may lie ahead for us...

It's a hard balancing act - too little information is bad, and we need to educate ourselves and keep up to date because goodness knows most of the docs and medics know so little about it , too much info can lead to you only thinking about the CRPS, and ending up obsessing about all the negative stuff that can happen. I've been both sides of the fence on it, and know how hard it is to balance on the top rail safely lol!!!

Take care I'm having a rubbish evening after doing too much today and going to my daughter's music concert....lovely, and she did really well bless her, but it did go on a long time.... I wish it was acceptable to just see your own child and then leave!!!! My whole left leg is ice cold but burning up too, and I have that deep pain back.... I've been having a much better week, and it's horrible how fragile the good times seem to be.... <sigh>

Bram.

Bram.

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (05-23-2013)