View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 05:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricP View Post
We have so many obese people around here riding scooters up and down the street and at Wal-Mart. Yes like you say....not one fruit or veggie. It is kinda irritating to see, but walking for them is difficult as well, being so large. Some of them can't do anything about it, but a lot of them can if they start eating fruit and be active....getting things taken care of. It would be easier on their knees so they could walk free.

I'm in my 30's and already driving a scooter in stores to save my energy and keep my legs from getting too stiff. I am doing all I can to combat this, but I have no control over it...they could.

Even worse is to see a at child....I mean a child under 10 years old...makes me just......
When I could use a cart as a stabilizer, it was a beast walking through the store but I did it. Now I can't stand that long. If I could reverse MS with a pill or diet, I would. I have a hard time understanding how health is not their number 1 priority. I have a brother with diabetes and instead of trying to control with diet and exercise he would rather take pills. My family has a history of diseases that are totally avoidable. Yet they refuse to modify their diet.