View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 06:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default It's all good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambledog View Post
Don't apologise Vrae lol!

That article is informative and interesting....CRPS is a negative thing to consider in any light, I think we all know that. I wasn't trying to criticise you for posting it, just saying that it is possible to overload on information of this type, and frighten yourself silly, so once read it is best tucked away so that we can live the life we still have, rather than concentrating on some of what may lie ahead for us...

It's a hard balancing act - too little information is bad, and we need to educate ourselves and keep up to date because goodness knows most of the docs and medics know so little about it , too much info can lead to you only thinking about the CRPS, and ending up obsessing about all the negative stuff that can happen. I've been both sides of the fence on it, and know how hard it is to balance on the top rail safely lol!!!

Take care I'm having a rubbish evening after doing too much today and going to my daughter's music concert....lovely, and she did really well bless her, but it did go on a long time.... I wish it was acceptable to just see your own child and then leave!!!! My whole left leg is ice cold but burning up too, and I have that deep pain back.... I've been having a much better week, and it's horrible how fragile the good times seem to be.... <sigh>

Bram.

Bram.
oh no no no, I didn't think you thought that at all. it's all good, I was just agreeing and had thought maybe it was a little heavy, but then I went and posted it anyway. and again I totally and completely agree with you in all you have said. You can scare yourself silly the more you research. kind of bumbed me out too when I read it. But I/we just keep pressing on.

Sorry to hear your not doing so well right now. The flares always seem to happen when there is much going on. I too have limped my way to many of the kids school programs. Heck this last Christmas I had all the kids home and just trying to participate was tough. CRPS has on many occasions gotten in the way of my wanting to enjoy something.

My true blessing is my husband. My God I am blessed! Such a wonderful compassionate man. We always try and keep a sense of humor. In my opinion it's the only way. I even read him that info and we managed to find a way to laugh. Like nope, so glad I don't have this or that (when in fact I do on some of it). I fear my trying to translate our poking fun at it might not be coming through in text. Nonetheless, yes, by all means... keep it light. Otherwise it just gets way too darn serious and well, then your just begging for a flare.

thanks again Bram!
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (05-24-2013)