View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 09:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Kim and all,

I am ok, but a little peeved at the docs who said they think it was an anxiety attack, but couldn't give an explanation for the low blood sugar except maybe that the anxiety shot it down that low. Is that possible? My question was this- is it possible the low blood sugar cause an anxiety attack,- as I would be more inclined to think that. No blood work was done except that which was done in the ambulance.

After reading the lengthy, but very informative and interesting series of posts begun by Jen from Austrailia, I have many of those head things/ear things going on and that is exactly how it began. A sharp pinching in my left ear, then a pain in my left shoulder followed about 7-10 minutes later by a tightening across the back of my head as well as bridge of nose and finally uncontrolled spasmic shaking of my right arm. I asked the emergency doc if it could have been a seizure and he said he didn't think so because I could remember the incidence pretty well. But I see my regular gp on Tuesday and I am not willing to let this rest until I get a more definitive answer.

Can all that really happen with anxiety?

Leslie
Swuzly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote