Thread: Hi from Melody
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 08:27 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Mrs. D.

I have degenerative joint disease. All over. When the weather is in the 90's I'm happy as a clam. But when the temp goes up and down, well, I'm done. But I persevere. I always do.

And I have NEWS for you about Methyl B-12. To say that it has been a lifesaver for me is putting it mildly. But listen to what happened to my friend yesterday. She has been taking Methyl b-12 for a year now. She's diabetic and she used to fall asleep at work in the afternoon. I told her all about Methyl B-12 (she's also diabetic) and she has been on it. So NATURALLY her B-12 levels on her blood test went up. She went to her doctor yesterday (I had told her what to ask if he mentioned the high levels). He said to her "look look out high your B-12 level is" "it's too high". She looked him dead in the eye and said "So what does that mean?" He said "What does what mean?" She said 'it's says it's high, so what's bad about that?" He started to stammer and stutter and say "What do you mean, what's bad about that, it's HIGH". She slowly and carefully said "I know it's high, I can read, now tell me why it's BAD". He looked at her and said "Well, it's BAD because it's in the high column'. She did it again. She said 'Explain WHY it's bad, what happens to me if my B-12 level is HIGH?" He said "I have no idea". She told me this today. She asked me to print out an explanation for her doctor so the next time she goes, she'll bring it to him. I'm going to go and look on the internet for the info so I can copy and paste and print it out for her to bring to him.

I thought of you immediately.

lol
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
glenntaj (05-24-2013), Sallysblooms (05-23-2013)