View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs Down

As far as "Drugging" kids to control their behavior. Has anyone thought that Maybe the kids just need someone? I know when my iguanas are flailing around and acting up, I know you think this is a bad analogy but we are ALL animals basically, that if I just hold them and talk to them that seems to calm them down. They may be acting up because they are basically afraid and don't know what the hell to do with themselves. once they are calm I put them in a warm tub or feed them. Takes their mind off their previous fear. Music too is a wonderful way to calm the beasts. I have dogs barking in my head alot and playing soothing music helps.

Watch "One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest". Perfect example. They drug the patients so they are managable. Aren't they doing that to the kids?? I think kids are drugged to control them for the people around them.

Also about back pain. I am almost 60 and have had MANY times when I had debilitating back pain. My sister who is now 73 has had back surgery. I think when we understand the vertebrae and how it works and what can happen in there we are better able to treat our backs better and take care of problems by stopping whatever we are doing that is causing the problem { pain } and REST and give it a chance to heal itself. for some reason the medical community doesn't adhere to the prospect that REST will help. They say "Oh sure, keep on working." That's so they can pump you full of pain pills so you continue to aggravate the situation so they can talk you in to surgery later. BIG BUCKS!!! I don't trust doctors.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote