View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 03:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Post injury I used to walk into tables and work tops, bump into door frames. You couldn't count the number of glasses and plates I have smashed because I have missed the counter top.

Apparently I have damaged the teaming in my eyes and have poor depth perception. I have also got Labyrinthitus which compounds the balance issues.

From the time reading the posts on this board it seems quite a common problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetrymom View Post
I am feeling better and better, but I find I have to be really mindful of just trying to do ONE thing at a time. It's so tricky because I find it's so easy to FORGET that I need to be careful. I know I need to be careful, but I forget -- if that makes sense. I am not out of the woods, and may never be fully.

Does anyone else find they stumble more with PCS? Or spill food and drink on themselves more now with PCS? I know I do.

I am making myself sit now. I just kind of fell onto the couch, but I didn't hurt myself.

Does restorative Yoga (gentle yoga) help with this? No headstands or fast head movements for me.

I have some meditation I am doing now too and that's a piece of all right. I really like it.

Any other tips with working on GRACE or being more careful and graceful.

Thanks

pm
MiaVita2012 (05-24-2013)