View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 02:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricP View Post
I don't eat McDonalds, or any grease whatsoever, no soda, nothing like that. Since having this scare I have turned my diet completely around. I'm also on the bike riding the trails as much as possible. Today I got in a nice ride, probably 18 miles, because it was way cooler today and not bad humid. Felt nice I tellya.

I did see an overweight young girl walking down the MUP(Multi Use Path) she was trying and it was nice to see her doing something about it. I also saw this extreme overweight dude stopped at the light in his car, while I waited to cross. I don't know how he is allowed to drive as his gut was literally touching the steering wheel and I mean tightly looking. I also saw he has a handicap parking permit(A red one)

I know some people have thyroid problems or stuff like that, but....I think a good deal of them just are too lazy to get going on doing something about it, continue to feed on burgers and collecting disability checks isn't a bad thing either

I bet I just opened a can of worms.

I'm probably not in a position to judge, as people do not see my disability and probably think I'm a lazy azz too. Sorry, but watching these disabled obese people walking out of McDonalds really irks me in the worst way. They're going to get a heart attack!
At least they walk out of the McDonalds. When I go, the drivethru is backed up to the street while the inside is empty.

That's like when you see some over eat and they order a diet soda.