View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 06:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default New pt

So I tried a new PT yesterday-Dr Chan who Dr Jordan recommended and someone on the forum went to both him and Dr. Ando and said they would complement eachother. The first thing he did was put heat and electro-stim on my back and neck . Then he examined me- he pressed really hard on my scalenes, pec minor TENDON, and Rotater Cuff. I told him I didnt have rotator cuff problems-didnt even know where it was. All were excruciating. I have never had anyone press on the PMT or RC. Then he had 2 assistants do ultrasound on them, then he moblizied my neck and back(around my scalpula) by pressing, and adjusting then on ice, then kinesio tape. Very different from Dr. A. He said to give him 2 weeks and see how I feel and just do a couple of things at a time. My left side is worse than my right at the moment and I wasnt feeling that bad to begin with. Its pretty convenient so well see how it goes. AND I DIDNT GET FLARED UP.At any rate he treats alot of TOS patients. I will probably still go to Dr. A every few months or so. My goal is to go back to work in July. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote