View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 06:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

By ripping and tearing I mean if I walk or run I can literally feel the nerves getting caught in something and then it feels like they are ripping through my muscles or skin and then shooting down my arm... Like it gets caught somewhere in my chest area and then it will get caught and then tearring like a ripping feeling.

When I take a deep breath in I can push below my clavicle on some sort of what feels to be like a muscle mass and then it pops superior above clavicle - when this happens though there is also always tearing ripping in my arm -- all docs say there is nothing abnormal in my MRIS and CT scans as far as muscles

I can also feel in between the deltopectoral groove on that side and actaully feel the nerves unlike my non affected side I just feel muscle (like the pectoral muscle) - however on my last shoulder surgery the doctor checked for a pec or deltoid tear and it was negative.

The TOS doctor is Dr. Annest in Colorado - I feel very confident in him as a surgeon just my symptoms are so unique that its ahrd to say if this is the surgery I need
lokobreed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote