View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkl626 View Post
So I tried a new PT yesterday-Dr Chan who Dr Jordan recommended and someone on the forum went to both him and Dr. Ando and said they would complement eachother. The first thing he did was put heat and electro-stim on my back and neck . Then he examined me- he pressed really hard on my scalenes, pec minor TENDON, and Rotater Cuff. I told him I didnt have rotator cuff problems-didnt even know where it was. All were excruciating. I have never had anyone press on the PMT or RC. Then he had 2 assistants do ultrasound on them, then he moblizied my neck and back(around my scalpula) by pressing, and adjusting then on ice, then kinesio tape. Very different from Dr. A. He said to give him 2 weeks and see how I feel and just do a couple of things at a time. My left side is worse than my right at the moment and I wasnt feeling that bad to begin with. Its pretty convenient so well see how it goes. AND I DIDNT GET FLARED UP.At any rate he treats alot of TOS patients. I will probably still go to Dr. A every few months or so. My goal is to go back to work in July. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Good luck jkl! My fingers are crossed, keep us posted as always

-6/20/14 Seroma Drainage Right Side

-7/18/13 Re-do of Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression by Resection of Cervical Rib, First Rib, and Neurolysis

-8/30/12 Unsuccessful Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression via Scalenectomy, Brachial Plexus and C2 through T1 Neurolysis, Resection of fibrous band attachment to Cervical Rib and Pectoralis Minor Tenetomy
parbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote