View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 11:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice View Post
Oh,David,I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to come out as meaning that God himself is Twisted.I meant that the religous teachings I was being taught as a child was twisted,like the kind of things that my Mother was telling me about my families religion was extremely twisted.But I truly do not believe that God is Twisted,God is Love,and Love is not twisted at all,it's the most powerful thing in the world,I believe.I'm so sorry you misunderstood what I meant.I really hope I didn't offend you.But I'm glad you said something,because if you took it that way,some others may have also,and I would have wanted to straighten this out.I don't want to sound evil! God has blessed me with so much in my life,and to call him twisted would offend me as well.I hope you understand better what I meant now,and don't look at me as a bad person.
Justice,

Oh no, I never thought you were saying God is twisted or that you were sounding evil. I think EVERYONE has misconceptions about God because our families that raised us were imperfect and the churches that taught us were imperfect and also because there is an enemy in this world that desires to deceive us about our wonderful God. Or, at least that is MY story. So, now that I have clarified your concern maybe you and others can reread my thread if interested and if you have questions about the content, please reply. I am inconsistent in checking threads, but I will make a point to return eventually.

David

P.S. - Amen to "God is Love."
David is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote