View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 05:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am a newbie here also, and I have struggled with it since it was diagnosed a couple of weeks ago. Being diagnosed with MG is such a double edged sword, i have fought my double vision for a year now, that i was glad to know what Im fighting instead of a ghost... but I have progressed so quickly that it scares me. I fear a crisis all the time. I am fortunate to work for a great company that is really accommodating me. They have created emergency contingency plans for me, which makes me feel much safer at work and I have the ability to work remotely if I can't make it in the office. Good look to you and I hope that they find a combo that works for you quickly, mine doesn't seem to be working so well yet. My neuro just changed my Mestinon doses on Tuesday and so far I still don't feel great, though it tremendously helps my double vision most of the day. I am supposed to go back in next week if things haven't changed and he is going to be looking into other options.

Sorry for my rant... Having a real rough time with this. I think the Florida heat is becoming my nemesis.
Lindsay
Lindsaym is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
crayolagal (05-26-2013)