Thread: MRI Results
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 08:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default MRI Results

I had my brain MRI and the results show:

FINDINGS: No evidence of extra axial fluid, intracranial hemorrhage, mass, mass effect, or midline shift. Ventricles are normal in size. Parenchymal signal is within normal limits. Cisterns are patent. Major vascular flow-voids are within normal limits. Globes and mastoids are unremarkable. Paranasal sinuses are unremarkable.

CONCLUSION: Negative brain MRI

The doctor is stating that my symptoms are related to anxiety/stress with a possible correlation to my elevated B6 levels amplifying neurological symptoms. My B6 was at 25 (range = 2 - 22). Doc believes B6 levels were in the 40s or maybe higher three weeks prior to blood test as I was on 100mg of B6.

My B12 was in the 1,100+ range and Vit D3 was in the 50 range.

My symptoms, which began 6 weeks ago are: leg and foot muscle twitching, ball of foot pain on both feet, random nerve zaps, random itching, tightness in upper left portion of back near shoulder blade. The nerve zap episodes can last 30-60 minutes and come and go. Sometimes I can go for many hours without one and then get a random zap here and there.

Doctor says the ball of foot pain is separate and due to bad foot mechanics (flat feet) as I had a Morton's Neuroma in my foot going back 2 years ago. That the flat feet contributed to my Metatarsal pain on both feet.

Should I chuck it up to anxiety and "wait" it out as the doctor says? I asked about a spinal tap and they do NOT recommend a spinal tap as I don't have any symptoms that would justify getting a spinal tap.
Koi13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote