Thread: Scary report
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 11:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by romans8 View Post
I have been in pain that is a 10 for 12 hours. Never experienced this before. Have taken all kinds of meds but nothing touching it. Scapular area and coming out chest in front. Cannot lay down or recliner as hurts too bad laying against something. Going to be up all night then ER in morning if nothing changes. 7 months post op. First 3 good then things turned the other way. Something has gone terribly wrong very quickly. I can take deep breath so do not think embolism. Had been experiencing flares and streaks of good days and bad days but nothing like this. First week of surgery not this bad. I am not sure nerve pain can hurt this bad this long with nothing helping.

Will report back when I can. Prayers appreciated.
Sorry to of ur pain. Ill keep u in my prayers. I am 14 mos postop, Lt. c-rib, 1st rib, scalenectomy & neuroplasty.
the pain I've. Been having for last 2wks sounds similar to Ur's. It started w/severe stabbing paining under clavicle & worse lying down or reclining back, deep radiating into inside scapula. I was supposed to have surgery on Rt. Side in May but I cancelled due to this pain that came out of nowhere! I was doing better, except for severe carpal T. that started 6 mos. Postop.
16rhonda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote