Old 05-26-2013, 11:49 AM
----

10 yr Member
----

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
But you are still doing it, you're still trying. That's the hope
a story like that gives. I'm almost twice your age!! E GADS!!!
It even gave me a little hope.

Oh it gave me hope alright. I hope my particular situation doesn't get worse....anything like what I read last night makes everything seem less stressful and makes me feel like doing something.

As of now I am even studying hard about exactly where they are in finding a cure for this crap. I get so tired of reading nothing but how MS works and effects the body, but where are they in finding a cure?
Your immune system cells chomp away at your Myelin....ok.....so with all these years, money and time, smart people....and they can't make those cells stop doing that? It seems kinda fishy to me.

It just seems like the answers are obvious. Cells are attacking our own nerves when they should not be. They mistaken our nerves as "enemies" so they attack it.

I bet my right nut that something in the Myelin attracts the immune cells to attack....like lack of vitamins, our Myelin lacks something and makes it look like a bad virus. This is why I take my Vitamin D religiously and eat right...no soda, no sodium. Plus keep active.
EricP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (05-26-2013), SallyC (05-26-2013)