View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 12:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Laugh Taking it day to day

In 2007 I fell to the cement and passed out due to a violation by an employee who left a small box in the walk way. I suffered from TOS as a result. Today 6 years later with the help of my great doctors and an attorney who have the upmost compassion and respect for me I had surgery. The process, to say the least is very difficult. You need to hire an attorney and research your doctors. It's going to be difficult because of the laws as we all know are mostly outdated and there are those who want you to give up. Don't!
I was so lucky to find Dr. Michael Hatzakis who I found to be so knowledgeable and compassionate. He referred me to Dr. Johansen. Both are wise and super experienced with TOS. Both are the only doctors you need with TOS. My attorney Patrick Reddy is another major player if you want the help you deserve. He handles all your needs before and after surgery. Patrick takes the burden away from the client. If you live in or near Seattle Washington I have given you the best team you need.
Dr. Johansen and Francisco removed the scar tissue, 1st rib and scalene. The severity of the scar tissue was outrages. They couldn't see the rib due to the scar tissue. It's painful and difficult, oh, very difficult. During recovery Dr Johansen visited me everyday in the hospital, even Sunday. He is amazing!

I am now seeing Greg Fore and his team at Rehabilitation Options of Issaquah for my PT. Dr. Hatzakis has built a strong team of experts. Greg has experience with TOS and has had awesome success treating TOS. I see Pete Connolly for massage we call him a Healer. His technic is powerful. If you want to get well there are so many steps you need to follow to get back to good health. I hope those of you who are suffering with TOS can find a team like I have. I am so grateful for the compassion and love they have all given me. I wish the best for you all.
Positive mover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote