View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

If you haven't seen the first season, they are rerunning it this weekend, and also on OnDemand on cable which ends on 5-27.

There is a story line they will be continuing this season, that started last season.

I really love this show. It is slow moving, very human, and I like Robert Taylor very much. It has been a long time since I found a "hero" type to enjoy on TV. So while there IS a crime to work out, and solve each episode, the method is very subtle and different from other current TV shows. It reminds me of the author, Tony Hillerman, who wrote American Indian crime stories in a similar manner. Hubby and I have read all his books, over the years, and now sadly he has passed away.

I am so glad they renewed the series for this season, as it started off very slowly.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (05-26-2013)