Thread: Undiagnosed?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 06:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Undiagnosed?

Hi. I have been tottering off the sidewalk for over a year, I think. I'll be walking along and my upper body bends to the side, and my legs catch up to keep me from falling. I find myself about three feet into the grass off the pathway, and I often almost run into trees! I have been taking Seroquel (25-50mg) for that long... could it be causing it?

A few days ago, my hands started closing themselves and feeling weakened. I started Provigil a month ago and went up to 200 mg just before this started... could that be causing it? I went off of it 2.5 days ago and my hands feel less shaky but they are still acting funny and closing themselves.

I had a brain MRI on Friday but won't get results until a week from Tuesday. I don't know what my question is exactly, just that I'm worried and don't know what the deal is. Does anyone have any thoughts about what the deal might be?

I was assaulted 15 months ago and was thrown into a wall, which I hit with my back and then I slid down the wall to land hard on my tailbone. Would that hurt my cerebellum if I hit the wall a certain way? I mean, the symptoms would have happened then, right? Not now?

Thoughts? Comments? Wagers? Random guesses to keep me entertained until I get the MRI results? Thanks!

Here's the poll, since I can't figure out how to add one:

1) It's entirely her medications.
2) There IS something wrong with her brain.
3) Neither 1 or 2: she has an ear-related balance issue such as Meniere's.

Hey, chime in. We'll see who's right.
Gerudo_Valley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (05-26-2013)