Thread: Undiagnosed?
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 07:57 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Gerudo

[Welcome to neuro talk. You will find some friends here and maybe some information while you wait for your MRI results. So sorry your were hurt in such a mannor. Gosh, concusion, anything could have happened with that. Try not to second guess what is going on. Many who experience some form of brain injury, do feel and get off balance. Be good to yourself, and take it easy. Don't over extend what you do physically until you have the full evaluation. Until that time, I am here to listen. I hope you have seen a neurologist. That would be the type of physician I would seek first. Please seek a second and even a third opinion. Not all Neuros, treat TBI or these kind of symptoms in the same mannor. I hope your doctor listens to you, and has some compassion. It will help your doctor, if you keep a journal of all the symptoms you are experiencing. Write them down daily. Also bring a friend or spouse with you to your appointment. The doctors tend to pay attention a little better with some one else in the room with you to back up what you say. I do wish you a speedy recovery. Again, welcome to this site, you found a great place to see you through this trauma. I care. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (05-26-2013)