Thread: Mom's Journey
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

((((((Me BP))))))

I am so sorry you lost your mother, I know the pain of losing a parent, I lost my father when I was 12 and I still ache for him. Like you I pray to God above to deliver messages to him. The only comfort I have is knowing he's not in pain anymore and that he has a perfect body, can see and isn't hurting in Heaven. You will see her again and reunite with her someday, just know that she loves you and doesn't want to see you in pain. Neither does the Lord. I try to draw strength from the past, it's not always easy to be strong, but I try to remember the good times. But truth be told I cried just two days ago about my father. It's still hard even after twenty-six years.

Hope you feel better soon Me BP. I feel for you, I really do. I still have my mother but I don't know for how much longer and sitting here right now I have tears in my eyes just thinking about losing her. I can't imagine how hard it is and I know it's coming but I pray it won't be for awhile because my son and I need her so much. God Bless You Me BP, take care.
Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote