Thread: MRI Results
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 03:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Magnesium tests are really only valid for very very low levels or very high ones. The mid range does not show much, and does not correlate well to what magnesium should be doing in the cells.

I'd try the Epsom Lotion by Morton's to start. It is really good and works on swelling and pain. It absorbs quickly and will work systemically as well as on the target area.

It is conveniently sold at WalMart for $5.98 for 8 oz. Apply about a quarter's diameter to the target area. A little goes a long way.

I use it on my hands, wrists and inner arms for absorption. It has helped remarkably to lower my high blood pressure too. Once a day is about all you'll need. Soaking in a tub with epsom salts is also relaxing and helps. About 6 -8 ounces in a bathtub and use lukewarm water. Soak about 1/2 hr.

People under stress tend to crave carbs. Try to control that because the insulin spikes and makes stress symptoms worse in the body.
So the magnesium can be absorbed through the skin by the salts? I was not aware of that.

I just got back from WalMart and got the Epson lotion and also the Epson bath salts. Thanks for the advice!
Koi13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (05-27-2013)