Thread: Advice please
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 04:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have had a series of two bi-lateral steroid injections. I am very lucky as they have helped. No one is recommending surgery and I am not seeking it. The information I have found leads me to think I might be a candidate for widening the foramina in the area where there is the nerve impingement. Not what I want though. I continue to have low back pain and worry that the days of me riding a motorcycle are over. It has been almost a year since I have ridden and I am no closer to knowing if I will ever be able to comfortably ride again. I have some fine motor skill compromise and I worry that in the event I drop my bike I will have to pick it up by myself and ruin what little integrity is left in my low back. Thank you for your time and information. It has been hard to get a straight answer for most of the doctors I have seen and the one that has is my GP and he is careful as to what he says.

To see the divine in the moment.
rmschaver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote