View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 07:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nospam View Post
Re: Donahue - awesome news!

I have feeling Sanders and Annest are going to conveniently omit you as a failure when they publish their next study touting scalenectomies without rib removal. Such a shame!

You may want to contact your insurance and a lawyer regarding malpractice. I would!
Thanks so much Marc! Yes I am looking into finding a lawyer for sure, just so many things to finalize, wrap up right now with the decision making and soon all the travelling that I haven't gotten around to it.

I refused to participate in their study when they asked before surgery.. I should have taken that as a sign then and there that they were more concerned with that than my surgery....

-6/20/14 Seroma Drainage Right Side

-7/18/13 Re-do of Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression by Resection of Cervical Rib, First Rib, and Neurolysis

-8/30/12 Unsuccessful Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression via Scalenectomy, Brachial Plexus and C2 through T1 Neurolysis, Resection of fibrous band attachment to Cervical Rib and Pectoralis Minor Tenetomy
parbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote