View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 08:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Vision Headaches

Hi,

I get my headaches (I think not confirmed) from my post traumatic vision syndrome and Vision mid-line shift syndrome. I can not watch t.v.,. read or be on the computer for any length of time without get nauseas, headaches and dizzy. My eyes also get sore and burn. If I overdo it, I can be in bed for a day or two really not feeling well. I also get a type of headache which is like pins and needles on the top of my head. The ones I think I get from my vision are in my temples and I feel like I have a solid block across the front of my forehead. You may need to have your vision checked by a neuro opthomologist. I have had a headache for 15 months. I am waiting for the days it goes, I am thinking it will get better with the vision therapy I am currently undergoing.

It is pretty early days so it may be hard to figure out what is going.

Good luck and take it easy. Try not to read, watch t.v. or go on the computer much. I limit my day to about 45 minutes computer and 2 hours of t.v. However at the being I spent 12 weeks doing nothing at all, no t.v., no reading, no physical activity. I listened to the radio (talk) most days.
NormaW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote