View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 09:33 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The Hug isn't a very loving hug is it?

I'm apparently wearing an invisible corset right now, and there's at least one invisible boa constrictor helping to tighten the corset on top of that. I'm not really feeling the love from The Hug. Or maybe it's "loving" me too much?

@skywalker1988, I'm surprised they didn't give you a muscle relaxer of some sort. I'm using muscle relaxers for mine, but I really hate the sedative effect that things like baclofen and valium give me. I tend to use the smallest amount I can get to basically take the edge off of things. I use baclofen every night (two 10mg pills at bedtime). During the day tho, I'll break a 10mg pill into fourths, and just take a 1/4 of a pill.

I do the same thing with valium. But, I'm a lot more careful with the valium, since I don't have as big a Rx for it. It's just for an "as needed" basis. My pill bottle is full of half sized pieces and 1/4 size pieces that I've broken up. I hate how sleepy that stuff makes me. I'll put up with a lot before I touch the valium.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote