Thread: Advice please
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 04:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

No, I didn't think you were on some dirt bike, or some 250 or something. I figured you were on a pretty good ride. That's why I also figured that if the bike went down, it was going to be pretty rough getting it back up. I know there are special ways of getting them up, but still - it takes POWER to do it, and the back is going to take a beating!

My ex rode bikes the whole time we were together, so I'm well versed in them. He had an 1100Gold Wing International so it rode very well too -- but it still made MY back hurt like the devil! Of course I always sat on the back seat, and that makes a difference but at least I had a back rest. LOL Still I suffered something awful after a ride on that thing. I HATED it, but he always insisted. I finally put my foot down, and said NO MORE!

I know it will be hard for you to get rid of it, but it's a shame to have it just sit there. Anyway -- keep us posted on how you're doing, okay? Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
Leesa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote