View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 06:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Count Down to Graduation!!!

Hello Ladies,

Can you believe it.....high school graduation in 8 days!!!! I will be stocking up on tissues, I tell you. It has been an adventure filled 4 years and he is graduating with honors (3.96 cum.) Monday is awards night and, though I don't know which ones, I know he is receiving many!!!

Honestly.....sometimes I feel like I am dreaming. God has blessed him and us after those horror filled years of middle school. He was accepted to many competative colleges and offered scholarships to many, too (Chemar...he is wait listed at the one we spoke about ).

Ladies.....here's to you his guardian angels who had his back for so long. If you don't mind, say a prayer for the next four years, too. He will live at college and I do worry about this (I supppose all moms do). He is not the best at transitions and new social situations but he has come a tremendously long way and has found a great group of friends. The first real group that he has been part of (mostly had individual friends who were/are tremendoulsy loyal).

I'll let you know how the week goes. Any advice from college moms is appreciated !

Take care,
Tessa

Last edited by Tessa; 05-12-2007 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Spelling correction
Tessa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote