View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 01:10 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can tell Tammi how sorry I am to hear of your moms' passing...I didn't know.

I wonder how busy I have been making the basement "tornado" ready again....replaced expired food, wash blankets and bought two folding cots. We are fortunate to have a storm cellar leading down to our fieldstone basement so I feel pretty comfortable when we have to go down there.

I wonder if Goofy is safe today...this weather goes on and on.

I wonder how proud I am of our granddaughters...one studying in Europe for six weeks and the other one graduating high school and turning 18.

I wonder what fun I've been having preparing for her open house. I've promised to bring 200 sandwiches (chicken salad on little croissants) and ham & cheese on sliders...also ham rollups, broccoli cheese squares.

I wonder if the tomato plants will make tomatoes this year...they never even blossomed last year.

I wonder how delicious the tomato soup recipe in yesterdays paper was...now I know what to prepare for my vegan sis in laws next visit!

I wonder if I can thank poo_ac for starting a new wonder thread.

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room especially Goofy and Tami.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (06-02-2013), Koala77 (06-19-2013), Lara (05-29-2013), Mark56 (06-19-2013)