Old 05-29-2013, 08:50 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Himmmm,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerudo_Valley View Post
So I quit taking Provigil as of last Friday morning (last dose then), and now all I want to do is sleep. And sleep. And sleep. Like before I started taking it a little over a month ago. On the other hand, my hands aren't really closing themselves or feeling weak at all.

Provigil does affect the CNS, but it would be rare for it to do this. My theory is that maybe I already had ataxia and the Provigil was aggravating it. (MRI results in next Tuesday.) It's depressing though, because boy did I love that drug. But why would I need 12 hours of sleep a night anyway, and even then still feel fatigued? Maybe there is something wrong with my brain. I mean, I know I'm not depressed (no offense to depressed people), because I always have stuff I want to do, ya know?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Wish I could be of help. Why were prescribed the Provigil??
You might try calling the doctors office. They probably already have the results. If you talk nice; (like let it be known the stress the waiting is causing) the doctor's nurse might give you the results of your MRI before Tuesday. Worth a try.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote