View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 08:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Dr. Donahue

Quote:
Originally Posted by parbie View Post
Jkl, I appreciate your support and your concern very much!!! Don't worry though, I am planning to get it out before surgery and I will be paying a mover to do everything and to drive it to Toronto...flying to Boston just to see Dr Donahue for the consult and CT scan and then most likely flying to NY then home prior to surgery. No one in my family is available to go to Boston with me until end of June so surgery has to happen then or in July after Dr. Donahue gets back.
Just saw Dr. Donahue today for my 2 week post surgery check up which went great. Healing nicely, symptoms diminishing, and off pain meds. I just can't say enough positive things about this doctor. He is amazing not just in his surgical skills and knowledge of TOS but also in the way he treats his patients. He never rushes visits, always speaks to me if I see him in a different part of the hospital and calls me himself (not a nurse or receptionist). The entire process at Mass Gen is like a well-oiled machine as far as scheduling and the like. And the nurses on the floor are fantastic!
You will be in great hands if you go with him as your surgeon! Best of luck to you.
jaydenskeeper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
olecyn (07-13-2013), parbie (05-30-2013), Woodstock3 (05-30-2013)