Default dr dean donahue

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16rhonda View Post
Dr. Dean Donahue
Mass. General Hospital
Thoracic surgery
55 Fruit St.
Boston, Massachusetts
He is wonderful. He did my surgery two weeks ago and I just can't say enough about him and the staff at Mass General. The entire process from office visits, imaging and all through the recovery stage runs like a well-oiled machine.
Dr Donahue is very different from many drs that I have dealt with who are somehow more important than thier patients and have an almost celebrity-like demeaner, like you can never speak to them but leave messages through a nurse or receptionist. I was so shocked that one evening Dr Donahue himself called me and talked for 20 mins just answering questions and explaining things. He always makes himself available and really takes time. Today for example, he forgot to give me a script and called me (again himself) before I had left the parking garage. And he sent it to my pharmacy himself! Unheard of!
His knowlege of TOS and his surgical skills are amazing as well. He has written many articals and teaches on the subject all over the country. He is very upfront and honest and very conservative, and will not recommend surgery unless he feels that you are truly a good canidate.
If at all possible, GO TO MASS GEN!
jaydenskeeper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote