Thread: Brain
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 02:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

BabyBlues,
Exactly. That is my issue too. I have 3 beautiful Grandbabies. 4 1/2 years, 10 mos, and 4 mos. All three girls. I love them so much. I want to be there for them and their moms (my 2 daughters). It makes me cry that I don't have the strength anymore due to too much pain. I have been dealing with the downfalls of CRPS on my own up to now, but I can see that I need some help now.

Like has been said before ... I miss all those things I used to be able to do that I cannot do anymore. Hiking, biking, reading for pleasure, working, driving, beading, drawing, painting, holding my Grandbabies, etc.

I hope you are able to come to terms with the disorder too, although I don't believe it is that simple. It is a fight and not just for the ability to walk or hold your Grandbabies pain free. There is the emotional connection too. I am sad, angry, frustrated, and overwhelmed. I am hoping for better for you BabyBlues. I pray that you will have both the emotional and physical strength to hold your new grand baby.
- Injury 2004 L5S1; 2nd metatarsal left foot fracture; left hip fracture
Djhasty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote