View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 05:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default B12 and YouTube on Cholesterol

My first comment relates to the amount of B12 Mrs D suggested that I take. You suggested one pill twice/day while the directions on the bottle say 2 pills once or twice a day. I assume that you cut the amount in half because my B12 tested OK at the end of 2012. I would like to point out, however, if it makes any difference, that in addition to the 40mg of Nexium, I also take 75 mg of Xantac on the nights before I go swimming (3Xweek).

Secondly, I am having some difficulty hanging my hat on the comments of Stephanie Seneff. While she is a brilliant women, I don't see the title or credentials to support the statement that a major cause of cardiovascular disease is too low a level of cholesterol sulfate, even though she might be right. The study by WHO is more convincing in that it shows that there is no positive correlation between high cholesterol and death from cardiovascular disease in many countries throughout the world. While I will probably greatly reduce my Lipitor or maybe even stop taking it at some point, I,m not convinced it's OK to choke down as much real butter,greasy bacon, egg yolks and chicken fried steak as I might want.
kemokimo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (05-30-2013)