View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 11:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In May 13-19 2007 Welcome New Community Members

Hi Everyone..A warm welcome to our new community members!!..Please continue to join us and contribute

The weather has been great, and the kitty's get to sit in the open windows..I cut the grass for the first time of the season, and have been doing yard work while trying to fit in some fishing as well..I stepped on a board with a nail in it this afternoon..owch!!..The nail didnt go in that far, maybe a 1/4 inch, but my foot hurts so bad I cant hardly walk on it, and theres a swollen spot the size of a half dollar around the tiny puncture wound..Ive been soaking it in epsom salts and icing it..the ice works better..I didnt think much of it at first, so I kept working..I should have quit for the day..I must have irritated it..Dumb move on my part.. ..Anyway, I am going to get to a Dr tomorrow because I cant remember the last time I had a tetanus shot..And on top of all this I have another nasty cold.. ..I just got over one last week!..Maybe Ive been pushing myself too much

How was your week?