View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 12:00 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks all for...

the support... I am still learning, doing, being tested out wazooos that really won't change how I'm being treated, It's just that it escapes me, that in all my diagnostic testing the Hashi's wasn't eliminated.. I've really got to go over all those zillions of test reports and see IF anyone made any connections....I think not.
Honestly tho, I don't see how any therapies could have been changed given the other numbers on the other auto-i issues... Maybe, but unlikely some doses could have been more agressive to begin with and cut stuff off at some passes, but the insertion of the cancer issue into the mix messes up any diagnosis variables with the blender...so to speak//

I do have a good Ocon who referred me to the Endo...and the Neuro said...DO so..but, ya know, I've already got over 15 docs I see for the various stuff...Derm, Pod, Allerg, GP, Ortho, and, well the list is LOOONG.. When something goes off...you call the GP...and you get another doc in the practice who's essentially flying blind during an emergency...and you have to EXPLAIN what an auto-immune neuro debilitating condition IS....at 2 AM and well, at that point you don't give a fruitcake? Only because you have repeated 'like a parrot' consistently the SAME SET OF ISSUES for the last 10 hours...? As you have from day one, only more so to date..
Good thing about my new Endo...was I didn't have to EXPLAIN any of the other issues? Heck THAT was a very refreshing experience?
Cheryl, No, Crow does not taste good, I honestly didn't think that this all was in/on the agenda and could affect me so much with the bone loss things[I thought I was doing as much as I could in that wuarter]...do I give up the cancer prevention/bone sucking meds to prevent the cancer [a lo percentage either way --A +2% chance of non-recurrance while on it...vs. not] As opposed to fracturing any appendage just looking the wrong way at it? Well, you all know what I mean.. and all the baggage that goes with it...
Let's all deal with this garbage with CLASS and KNOWLEDGE and Knock those know-it -alls down on their keisters!

To you all! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote