Thread: TMX Elmo
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 12:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't know what to say. I should probably refrain until I see the "new" release of the latest Elmo, only... I collect Elmo. I don't go plunging any $300 or more but... I have these friends who know of my devotion and the giggle factor I get and... well, I am not going to be throwing up any roadblocks if they wish to get me the newest Elmo for my birthday, which is right around the corner (this month).

I will graciously embrace Elmo. That's just meeee.

I remember a couple years ago where a friend doled out $600 for a 4-person dinner. When I heard about that, I was livid! I coulda thought of better ways than to spend the money on a dinner for 4 with way over-inflated prices. But... then, there he was... Hokey Pokey Elmo. My big-ticket gift that year and I loved it! Heck, Elmo coud have just been given to me and skip the darn dinner and I woulda been feeling like I was on cloud nine just the same.

Elmo... I want the new one. I will get the newest one. I love Elmo. Cabbage Patch? No criticism from me. I have one of the earliest releases and she came with a heavy price-tag, too.

What can I say? There ain't much I want from life and few things I do collect and treasure. Sooo... Elmo: Bring it on .

P.S.: My other Elmos have entertained people whom have come for what they initially conceptualized would be mundane dinners. But... when my huge Tickle Me sat at the dinner table in my dining room, there was not a person who withheld touching his tummy and setting off that giggle . That Elmo was a Wal-mart (or is it Walmart) find. Someone with me told me that Elmo wasn't going home with me until Elmo said: "Bye bye." Now, Elmo sits in my scooter seat (when I'm not using it) with a safety helmet. I knew Elmo was comin' home!

Last edited by Bobbi; 09-21-2006 at 12:36 AM.
Bobbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote