Thread: Nevro senza
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 12:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi Rrae

Yes I am very pleased with my stim, after 22 yrs of chronic pain, multiple surgeries, I can report I have been med free for over 6 years. Some days are bad but I take every day as it comes, always making the most of all of them.
Yes major changes have happened, but we all need to learn our limits, I certainly have had to.
Its good to read that others are having similar issues and I like the fact that forums like this exist. However bad I have felt or been, I always found someone worse off. Perhaps a few wise words from all of our experiences can lift someone up and make their day/life that little bit better.
Chronic pain is no joke which ever way you look at it, I've been a liar, told I was making it all up, why would anyone lie about it? Every MRI, CT I have ever had confirmed what I felt and told the docs/surgeons. The camera never lies!!!
To everyone going through this journey, its not easy, there are many decisions to make, some good, some you wish you didn't. Always stay positive, find a good doc/surgeon and make sure they listen to you, after all its your body, your condition, your future you may be trusting them with.
I have been fortunate, found the very best neuro-surgeon, he re-built my lower spine after I broke it in 3 places. It wasn't an overnight fix, took many years to get here, but it was the only option.
Trust in God, trust your inner self and work hard to get through it, it is possible.

Best regards,
German Shepherd Man.

Broken spine 3 places,
7 major surgeries,
spinal cord stimulator.
german shepherd man is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (06-02-2013), ger715 (06-06-2013), Mark56 (05-31-2013), Rrae (08-10-2013)