View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 01:00 PM
anon22217

anon22217

My neurologist says impossible! But I did notice about two months ago, I was feeling better and then I went hiking with my friends and I was jumping around. Then the next two days return of headaches again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noland View Post
Almost 7 months into PCS with all of the classic symptoms still persisting at some level since my December 9th hockey concussion (5th diagnosed).

Over the course of the 7 months my symptoms have started to get better several times only to have things like sneezing, my toddler batting me in the head, and using a hammer to lightly nail a trim board around a window to set me back to how I felt after the initial injury. I am being very cautious and careful and protective of my head. These incidences would seem to be harmless and in some cases tough to avoid.

My questions are: Is it normal to have minor jarring incidences to cause me to have a setback with my recovery? Does everyone with PCS experience this super sensitivity to head movement? Is this my life now? Is it possible that this will get better?

Nolan
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote