View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 03:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help dentists, please help me. Please. :(

Hi. Im 18 years old and i had my 2nd to the last upper right molar root canaled a few months ago because the tooth had already been um, eaten? i think, by the decay or whatnot... and now, the rootcanal is still unfinished :( the last time i went to my dentist to have my teeth cleaned and have my root canal filled with pasta, after having my tooth filled with pasta, my dentist says that the procedure would be unsuccessful which is why she recommended it being pulled out instead of being saved. :( is that okay? i dont want to have it pulled out but she wants me to have it pulled out. she said that the next time i come back, she'll pull it out already. which is its been a month and i havent gone back to the dentist and a few days after, my tooth started throbbing, but when it wasnt filled with pasta, i never had any complaints with pain at all. And a few days after she fills it up with pasta, i then accidentally remove the pasta through chewing a gum. and then right now, there's this bump near my molar that is very sensitive and very painful whenever it gets touched by my toothbrush or even finger. As it gets touched i feel my tooth throbbing in pain. Now not only my gums hurt, but my cheeks got swollen too. Please help me. I need help. I do not know what to do because im so scared :( Btw, my dentist is not an endodontist. I had no idea that i shouldve went there. Please help me. Im so sorry im just so scared and in unbearable pain. this is unbelievable.
nelbase is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote