Thread: What a mess
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 04:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

The broken root canal I can see the pulling, even if I don't want it pulled but it's not infected. The number 7 tooth that she says she might have to pull isn't infected either. It's just that the type of antibiotic I had to take as a child made the enamel weaker than it should be and when I get a cavity it's isn't too long before I have to get the tooth redone.. over and over, so a cap is the only way to go asap. The root canals have been done on the teeth that I didn't have insurance on and had to just fill too many times before I got insurance back in the 90's.

I just want nice teeth that are still IN my gums, not GLUED in. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Bryanna is tops about this subject. Oh Granny, I do know people who have spent alot to retain their teeth. The RC teeth are not worth a re-do, no matter what your doctors say. These RC teeth have infection in them which eventually do just what yours did, infection under, then you spend more and more on the same teeth. It is a big money making industry and they don't tell you the truth. The tiny cannals inside the tooth, retain infection. They can never get all of it out no matter what proceedure or re-proceedure they do.
If there is any way to swing it, implants may be the best, so you can have a normal bite and look. Bryanna can tell you about each tooth and really what is going on. Don't spend any more money until you get the full scoop OK? I am sorry you are having these issues. ginnie
GrannyLaLa1960 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (05-31-2013)