View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 09:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by german shepherd man View Post
I was in the same position in 2008, its very frustrating. I agree with Mark seek another doc.
My stim has worked great, it does take some getting used to. I have a Medtronic unit with 6 programs I can change, each give sensations in different areas. I found one that suited my needs and have never changed it in 5+ years.
I also experienced extreme pain from the trial site leads, awful things hanging outside the body. As active as I am amazed I didn't rip them out. It may just be your body adjusting to it. As far as rejection, that may be possible but they do use inert materials which the body cannot see or sense. Talk to your rep and doc about that.
I hope things calm down for you, my stim gave me back a somewhat normal life, even under the extreme conditions that were upon me.
Hoping to see a positive update soon.

German Shepherd Man.
I have thought of going to get a second opinion, but I honestly don't know if I can go through that kind of pain again. And the thought of how many things that can go wrong.... It just seems like anything that can go wrong in my life usually does.. Although, after getting it out my pain has been pretty bad again in my leg and I don't know why but my back is still sore. My right leg has also been hurting, which concerns me because the buzzing was going into my right leg when it wasn't suppose to. I haven't told anyone this because I was hoping if I didn't say it it would go away..lol but today after trying to get my house clean for my birthday party tomorrow it has been almost unbareable. I hope my pain doesn't keep me from enjoying my party.
Angelina55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-31-2013), german shepherd man (06-01-2013), Mark56 (05-31-2013)