View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 03:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkl626 View Post
you simply lay on it starting under your breastbone ,take 3 deep breaths (sometimes I do it longer) and relax into the roll. Then work your way up and repeat in 3 or 4 spots including on your breasts, until you are at your chin. Repeat on your sides and then 1/2 way between face down and side (45 degrees) . It shows something similar in the book but in the book you are on your back,but its the same concept. If you are really hurting you can wrap a towel around it and dont stay as long.
Thanks Jkl you are awesome! I tried it today and my ribs felt better and less sore instantly! I wish I had the money and time to travel to see Ando just one time to learn some exercises, I wish I had been doing this all along....at least I can use it after surgery and until then.

-6/20/14 Seroma Drainage Right Side

-7/18/13 Re-do of Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression by Resection of Cervical Rib, First Rib, and Neurolysis

-8/30/12 Unsuccessful Right sided Supraclavicular Thoracic Outlet Decompression via Scalenectomy, Brachial Plexus and C2 through T1 Neurolysis, Resection of fibrous band attachment to Cervical Rib and Pectoralis Minor Tenetomy
parbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote