Thread: Please help
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 01:02 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Dear Cheryl

Your doctors are not addressing your concerns. They figure you had the sugery and should be just fine, after all they fixed you. NO NO NO....many of us who have had surgery, for TOS or spinal fusions, suffer afterwards profoundly. You need to find a doctor who is with pain management who won't dismiss you just because you already had the surgery. This is the doctors fault, not yours. Nobody goes around hunting for doctors just to bug them. Besides we all have alot more to do in life than just hunt for doctors. Nobody wants to do that.....I get very frustrated myself for the folks that are turned away, when there is pain. Keep that pain journal, listing all the symptoms, when, where, severity. Takes someone with you to your next appointment when you present it. Doctors pay attention a bit better, when someone near you backs up what you have been experiencing. Not all doctors are jerks. I found a physiatrist, whos first priority is pain management. I have been informed that a physiatrist, has a choice in their area of specialty, so ask by phone before you go in. I interviewed 4 docs. before I found the great doc. I have now. I am sorry you are suffering. Please keep on trucking to find that doctor willing to listen and treat you. Pain takes away quality of life. You may want to tell him that. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote