View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 07:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sally, yes I have had shingles, chicken pox, and mono. But I don't have any diagnosis yet, just possible. Neuros I have seen don't seem to want to make a DX unless you have at least 2 "O" bands, I was listed as 0-1, with high IgG and MBP and numberous lesions with a second MRI showing more. And a bunch of other abnormal tests.

I am on to neuro #4, (well one of them I just saw once for a couple of minutes, he was so rude I got out of there ASAP). I'm hoping this new neuro will figure out what is going on what ever it is. Just about every mimcker has been ruled out, (some twice), the latest being celiac. Now they are talking about testing for MD, mitochondrial disorders, and sarcoidosis. I've been through the mill!

Everything takes so long, you wait months for an appointment, then wait longer to get a test, then wait to go back for results. In the meen time I'm going down hill, I wish they would just do everything at once and get it over with.

I go back to see the new neuro the end of June and she will decide whats next. I'm hoping she will order a new set of MRI's as it's been almost 2 years.
Pat
pals1107 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote